Elizabeth Dole Foundation
DISCOVER YOUR WHY CONSULTING NETWORK
JOIN OUR NATIONAL MOVEMENT FOR
Support for Military and Veteran Caregivers
Senator Elizabeth Dole
Senator Elizabeth Dole's list of achievements demonstrates her lifelong commitment to service, made even more impressive by the fact that she was often among the first, if not the first, woman to hold her positions.
DOLE CAREGIVER FELLOWS
Dole Caregiver Fellows are the heart and soul of the Elizabeth Dole Foundation. They are active military and veteran caregivers from across the nation who are carefully selected each year to represent the Foundation in a formal capacity. Each class has approximately 25-30 Fellows who serve two-year term before transitioning into the Alumni Association.
Fellows are leaders in their communities who share their caregiving stories to bring vital attention to the tremendous challenges caregivers face. As Foundation representatives, Fellows:
- Drive increased support and action for caregivers in their local communities and nationwide
- Advocate for military and veteran caregiver issues on local, state, and national levels
- Advise the Foundation on programs and initiatives
- Serve as Hidden Heroes representatives at meetings, events, and interviews
- Provide inspiration and personal support for caregivers through the online Hidden Heroes Caregiver Community
These men and women have different backgrounds, but share similar stories of struggle and resilience. They come from every state, as well as Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico, and care for spouses, children, partners, siblings, and friends from different eras of war. They care for scars that are both visible and invisible. Much like all caregivers, a Fellow's work is never done and our alumni continue to take an active role following the conclusion of their terms. To read the stories of these inspiring women and men, please visit hiddenheroes.org/stories
PLEASE FILL OUT THE EMAIL BELOW TO RECEIVE THE ZOOM CONTACT